Monday, December 17, 2007

Scroll Buttons!

First Blog Post Ever. Diet Coke and Sudafed fueled. Awesome. Just like me. I was going to start my random ramblings right away, but I think that I might be too tired to wax solipsistic tonight (I'm very impressed that I used/spelled this word correctly on the first try - I looked it up to be sure) so I'm not. Gonna start my ramblings. Yet.

Except I am:

So sometimes I add links to my bookmarks and forget why they're there. Like this. And this. And this.

I remember this one, though. I made this bread. It was delicious.

Also this one. I was trying to make a gingerbread man with sprinkles near his crotch so I could mail it Jamie and say that there was a party in my pants, but it would never save.

And then there are the awesome links that I forget I have.

So I'll continue tomorrow. You'll have to hold your breathe til then. Except don't. Cuz you'll die.

Chew-a chew-a scroll buttons! Chew-a chew-a rock on! I gots scroll buttons like the day is long! I gots scroll buttons like the day is long!

No comments: